This is the second trial with my ice cream maker. I made the lime sorbet using this recipe. It is very easy and required only minimum ingredients. Mix the following.
Lime zest from 4 limes
Lime juice from 8 limes
Syrup (simply combine 2 cup of water with 2 cups of sugar and dissolve in a pan)
1 cup of water
Chill the mixture in fridge overnight and churn in ice cream maker as directed by the manual.
Overall the texture is soft and the taste is nice however the sorbet melts quicker than those I eat in shop. I need to check out how to keep the sorbet/ice cream last longer

Lime zest from 4 limes
Lime juice from 8 limes
Syrup (simply combine 2 cup of water with 2 cups of sugar and dissolve in a pan)
1 cup of water
Chill the mixture in fridge overnight and churn in ice cream maker as directed by the manual.
Overall the texture is soft and the taste is nice however the sorbet melts quicker than those I eat in shop. I need to check out how to keep the sorbet/ice cream last longer
No comments:
Post a Comment