Facebook is such a powerful tool. I learnt a lot of new stuff , received quick information or news and connected with friends in Facebook. When there was the earthquake early this year, we logged onto Facebook and watched everyone else giving us live update on the situation. Here's one of the new stuff I have learnt. I called it mini express pizza. It's mini because of the size and express because it's so quick to prepare. It took about 20 minutes for the whole process.
I made a serving for 2 person.
Ingredients:
4 pieces of sandwich bread
2 huge sausages of any flavor. I used black pepper sausage
Oregano/basil/parsley flakes -optional
ketchup
fresh parsley
1/2 onion
4 cheddar cheese
Instructions:
1. Heat the oven for about 5-10 minutes at 150 degree celcius. You can turn on the oven first then only start assembling the ingredients
2. Spread ketchup on only one side of all the 4 breads
3. Slice onion and spread on the bread
4. Cut sausages and place on top of the onions evenly
5. Sprinkle some oregano/basil/parsley flakes if you wish
6. Put a cheddar cheese on top of each bread
7. Place the mini pizza on pan and shove into oven
8. Bake for about 10 minutes
9. When they are done, take out from oven and spread some fresh parsley on top.
See how easy to make a simple yet filling breakfast for weekend morning?

No comments:
Post a Comment