When my ice cream maker arrived at my mother's house, I was excited and at the same time feeling desperate to get hold of it. I waited until I go back to my mother's house and saw the gadget, I still try to withhold my excitement until I took it back home with me. I already got this recipe ready to use anytime. I made lemon ice cream before (manual way) and I wanted so much to try out the red bean ice cream. Recipe from here: http://userealbutter.com/2010/02/14/red-bean-ice-cream-recipe/
I didn't use exactly the recipe that's given . I made the ice cream paste myself by cooking red beans in very little water then processed half of it into paste and left over half-processed so I can get the small pieces of red bean in my ice cream. I am happy ;)
Thanks to the ice cream maker now I do not need to freeze the mixture and break the ice my hands and repeat this many times. :D I let the mixture churn in the maker for about 30 minutes and that's what I got like in the picture above. Fat, I am coming. Slim, please hold me back!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment