Friday, August 27, 2010

Tuna pizza

It's national day coming anyway I don't feel very patriotic these days all caused by games and lies that gomen created.

Forgetting about the stupid issues in the country, I know I have been talking about pizzas for the past few entries but I can't help it. I made dough enough for 3 pan pizzas last week, so there is one more coming.. ;)

Today, what came into my mind is tuna pizza. Toppings included tuna mayonese chunks, tomato pieces, sausages, mozarella and parmesan cheese. I forgot to put some basil flakes on top so pizza today is like missing something important in it's flavour. I have no idea what pizza topping should I adapt next. Throw me some ideas, please.

Pizza dough is cooked in pre heat oven at 220 degree celcius for 8 minutes, rubbed a lot olive oil on both sides to prevent it to be too dry. Add toppings and cook for another 8 minutes.

5 comments:

Seow Like Meow said...

Try sun dried tomatoes and chicken!

Fang Fang said...

try something japanese like wasabi, fish flake and seaweeds toppings, with cooked minced chicken of your choice.

josze said...

aih your blog makes me hungry everytime i read it..
everytime i was thinking ok today skip dinner need to keep fit then read blog then start planning where to go eat aih

Unknown said...

Pepperoni,perhaps.

pik lay said...

Hehe. I made tuna again because there still half left in the fridge. lousy me. Thanks for all the suggestions, will use next time. Like the pepperoni, a bit not so confident on wasabi. fear of the result.