I can't wait to go home since 9am when I walked into the office. The main driving factor is tonight's dinner because I am going to make roasted pork!!! One of the most sinful food around because of the amount of fat.
Last night I spent 10 minutes of my before sleep time marinating pork belly which I carefully chop into 3 pieces of 10cm's length. I never google or search for any recipe but I feel so much like eating roast pork. So I used my imagination and simply threw about 1 teaspoon of five spice powder, a few drops of sesame oil, salt, pepper, shao xing wine, a few drops of soy sauce and oyster sauce. I rub the ingredients on all side of the belly. I know it must look like a hell lot ingredients here. Keep in fridge overnight.
I took the sinful belly out from fridge today and patted dry using kitchen paper towel. This is an important step that one must not miss to make sure to get crispy skin after roasting. I sprinkled some fine salt on the pork pieces and roasted them in oven for about 30 minutes at 240 degrees.
Fresh out of oven. Can't wait!!!
Fat ready for the feast. Beware of the cholestrol ;)
4 comments:
yum... looks really nice
this looks delicious
You sound like SK Ng~
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Oh mine. I hate this comment ~~ lol Don't let wm see this
Post a Comment