It's too pathetic that I have nothing to update in these 2 weeks. My life is all about three things: working and working and working. Spending weekend on the big day preparation is fun but it turns out to be frustating sometimes. I had not explored any new special recipe recently, only managed to modify a few everyday dishes. Nothing much special to brag about, you know just reducing some sourness and adding some sweetness to soup or using a slightly different texture of pork by mixing corn flour instead or starch. My kitchen is feeling bored of the owner for not bringing any excitment to it. I grade myself as boring. I am living in a rather plain life, neither a roller coaster ride nor new found of the land of lollipops. Most of the times, my only entertainment is to find someone to chat to from my live messenger contact list. I don't chat to everybody in the list. The active chatting contact pityful has less than five and most of the time, only one is kind enough to entertain me.
Today surprisingly we came home pretty early and by eight o'clock I am ready to explore the internet world again in our comfortable dim lighted hall. The sound of siren heard from our window is from the main road far at the foot of hill. It should be the ambulance, pretty loud and clear from here maybe because we are near to the hill and sound is trapped in this area. Everything returns to serene and quiet environment once the siren dissapeared. At this month of the year, the air is cooling at night. There is breeze compared to March to May period of hot and high humidity; read sweaty. I feel rather thankful for the breeze because everyone can live without air condition now. Ha-ha. That will not save the world though. It is so strange that I spend almost 2 hours to write until this line. I guess I am taking my own sweet time, sure nice.
The hot chicks are having yumcha session tomorrow and I am going to miss another gathering because I won't be home (or for the past times, I was not invited because noone knew I was home) . I don't go home so often that everytime I go back, I will be busy running errands and visiting family members or relatives. It is bad to not having spare time for friends I know. Watching movie.. Bye
this thankful week
8 months ago
2 comments:
go to the beach! spend time with weeliem! talk to the nieces hahaha! i so wish i could participate in your wedding prep, will be fun! :)
:D Going to cook special things. That will cheer up my life
Post a Comment