I am desperate to know how the path in front of me should lie. I see branches at every junction and all leads to different destinations. There is a sea of happiness in front of me but I am not sure which path should I take to reach there.
I like the weekend at home, do nothing except watching series for 18 hours a day. If I can withstand all the 18 hours, I can finish the whole 20 episodes series. Always in a few episodes, there will be an evil guy who will spoil my mood and kills my overall happiness while watching. Also the good people inside the drama 100% can't see the real colour of the bad guy until the climax of the series. I will start swearing inside my heart that this bad guy should hit the wall and die. In real life, this bad guy really exists depends on if you can pick him out from the masked crowd. I watched Ah Long Limited on last Saturday and I felt I had wasted my few hours sitting in front of laptop because this movie is so lousy. There is no pretty girl or interesting scene except for the silly and unacceptable jokes.
I like the weekend at home where I can experiment many different cooking recipes. The best is I am presented with chic kitchen appliances and a full set of Corningware bowls and plates. I don't mind if God drops me an ice cream maker too so I can savour myself with home made ice cream in burning hot 40 degree sunny afternoon. I want white kitchen cabinets but I worry it will turn yellowish by time. So let's change it to non-white, probably, if approved.
I know this sound crazy, but I like to own a sewing machine. I want to make my own curtains, lacy baby dress for my niece and many others which I saw in a book in Borders two weeks ago. It comes handy too when I need to mend any broken stitches or torn clothes and make a little alteration to my wardrobe pieces.
I like the feeling of going home after work to my own home sweet home. Turn on the air conditioner when the day is hot. Use water heater when I need to bathe and it is icy cold in the morning. I like to have beautiful nest where I can rest after the hard day outside.
So you see these are some of my happiness I am thinking to have. Wish me to achieve them as soon as possible. I already took my first step by redeeming a rice cooker.
this thankful week
8 months ago
6 comments:
U mean all along u dun have rice-cooker???
ei thought you have a rice cooker already? why i didn't see any guys in your path of happiness??
Guys? I only new guy. One. That rice cooker is my housemate's. I want to have my own because I cook more.
don't worry be happy! =P
You are simple person with a simple wish and I think this is what happiness is in life and it is also the most difficult in life...........being simple!!
Keep it up ..this is not an easy journey!
LY.Tai
Thank you LY. Tai :)
Post a Comment