Saturday, July 26, 2008

I need a little vacation


I need a little vacation but I won't be having one until October. I feel like taking a day leave on top of national day holiday next month. I am so stuffed with work. I feel overloaded. I wish I am very free like how everyone think I am. I got these kind of questions every now and then because I am not working on the project that they are working on. But this doesn't mean I don't have anything to do. I am down for two days and too weak to sit at the desk for anytime longer.

5 comments:

Chiu Pin Teo said...

sounds like Intel is abusing their employees :P

don't push yourself too hard. listen to some music. if you have trouble sleeping, try listening to some hypnosis (can d/l from internet). I use hypnosis to make me sleep almost everyday last year when I was very stress and live far away from Kevin. it works almost all the time :)

take care!!!

Anonymous said...

hope u recover soon

pik lay said...

auntie low, please make your appearance

Fang Fang said...

wei, what's the connection between vacation and the plant?

pik lay said...

that plant photo was taken at Monterey Bay...