Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hot

It is hot, VERY hot and EXTREME hot. I feel itchy, itchy and itchy. I am having headache. It caused pain at my right ear, just like needle piercing me. It is so hot that can kill. I have to rush out to Queensball Mall to save my life. I think I am going to faint if stay in the house. I don't think I feel like this last year. I never feel this hot when I was in primary school, secondary school and at home. These two years the weather is getting really bad. The condition is turning chronic this year (TODAY). I feel like shouting out everytime my ear giving me the pain sign, so I am checking my symptoms with my younger sister who is doing her medical degree in The Down Under and I think it is hard to diagnose my problem because I can't even remember which side of the ear I always feel pain. It is so nice now is winter there. Hate the weather in Malaysia. I hope we have four seasons in a year, so I can play the snow and on the heater. I never switch on the heater in Folsom before. Hahaha.. Even when outside was so cold, I switched on the AC instead of heater. :P I think I didn't experience the real coldness at the time I spent in US because it was almost end of winter. okay. It begins raining now. I wish the rain will continue until tomorrow morning. I guess all the kaki bola will watch Euro 2008 final today and tomorrow come in to work late with eyes like panda bear. :D

3 comments:

Chiu Pin Teo said...

Hope u're feeling better today

Fang Fang said...

weather so cold you still on aircond.. that's why the earth is getting warmer and warmer..

pik lay said...

Yes, i already being punished now. By the way, I washed my ceiling fan right after I came home from work. Haha, now it is running 180km/h. :D