Monday, June 23, 2008

wedding (1)

This year is a hot year for marriage. Aihui said three in a year is enough because we all are too tired in becoming jimui. So anybody that wants to get married, please register with her and this year is all booked. Please postpone your intention to next year's slot. :)

Last weekend was Yen Ping's big day. Her wedding is not the first one I attended among our classmates. She is very pretty on that day. OK every other day too. Everyone of us wore white. White dress, skirt, pants or tops. Earlier we were told to wear yellow but due to the market has lost all it's yellow dresses and skirts demand and they don't want to sell it anymore, Yen Ping changed the colour to white. I still have the dress I put on my sister's wedding, so that will be my attire on the special day. Now this is the second time I am wearing the dress!


We arrived at 8.30am at the bride house to make some preparation for the bridegroom and his heng tai(s). Some arrived slightly later about 9 to 9.30am. I only took the photos of girls so I miss out taking photos of other things :P

Me with the bride and little William. This boy talks a lot.

After the praying and tea serving at the bride house, everybody rushed to the bridegroom new house. The house has one pink room and one blue room. Even the decoration and displays are in matching colours.


Of course we won't miss taking photo in the room. Pink !


Blue for boy!



and the master bed room :)


In the evening, I attended the wedding dinner :D.






Photos again



The couple looks like just stepped out from Tien Hou Kong registering for marriage. haha.


A group photos with the ladies. My classmates :D



Seriously I don't know why are these guys hijacking our photo session. Weird people. See the tomato head?

No comments: