The sudden hike of petrol price in Malaysia resulted massive jam everywhere at roads heading toward petrol stations. So I had to take a reroute through another road to get to my house to avoid the long queue. Now it is RM2.70 per litre where by right is still at lower rate compared to our neighbouring countries' rate. But how about the few tenth K-s or even hundreds K-s extra of our car price compared to them? We can roughly use the overpaid money of our car to pay for our own petrol usage for about 10 years. Why not they just take away the dirty trick to cheat the people's money where we can use the money to buy petrol for 10 years. Today everyone is calculating will they still manage to cover the expenses and not overburden themselves when the price of petrol becomes RM2.70. It is still manageable if goverment rebate us RM625 every year. But what I have heard is the price will go up to RM4 per litre this August and a friend told me that the petrol expenses in a year will take up his one month salary. This is ridiculous. Whatever I can think of is no matter how much the company gave us SMA for the past two years, I think it is now being offset to zero. We are all back to our living standard at three years ago. We gained nothing from working in these period. Lucky to HH for buying her dream house in time before the petrol price hike is announced. Looks if everything is to increase by forty percent, I think the houses now will shoot right up to the level of where if only one engineer working, he can't be able to buy a house unless supported by extra income. So people, pair up with an engineer so you can buy a decent house to stay in.
I had really bad headache today. Almost everyday. Today is the worst. I can't stand the hot weather which wakes me up many times at night. I sat up and rub my hand on my greasy body and felt uncomfortable. Rolled around or dragged myself into the bathroom for another round of shower then crawled back into bed. It happened for like three weeks now. Other than the stupid work, the weather doesn't help. I hope so much to sleep in air conditioned room. But right now that brainless said to increase the electricity rate. Means we have to save in using the electricity too. I wonder why that no one in the house is using aircon, we use fans and with small fridge. The electric bill is RM100+.
This country is really not worth to stay in. We work so much for nothing. No wonder many people flocking the tiny land below us. They have better security, cleaner environment and no corruption! Probably we should all pack our bag and escape this place. 100% OK ? :)
this thankful week
8 months ago
1 comment:
consider DONE!
Post a Comment