Saturday, June 14, 2008

Volleyball craze

For the past week, I have been stuffing myself with volleyball matches after work. Not that I play, I watched. Some of the days, my head suffered from headache or dizziness after cheering and shouting for my team. But at last on the final match, me and Huey Fen were chosen as a few of the best supporters for volleyball. Although they chose us, we could not get any prize for it because we did not win anything. We were given 3 attempts to win a voucher but the challenge that was assigned to us is almost impossible. Nevertheless, I had good times.


Seeing these guys played brought up one of the sweet memories in my childhood days. My mom used to on the television for me every weekdays at 4.30-5pm and weekends on 8.30am and Saturday 7.30 Doraemon. In one of the days in the week, I think the 4.30pm show, I liked this Japanese series very much. It is a drama series of a bunch of Japanese girls playing volleyball with special and powerfull skill like the Somerset attack and so on. hahhaa.. You can see the girl jumping with a few spins and spike the ball like in comic. I did not remember the tittle of the drama so I googled it. At last I found the name. It is called Moero Attack.



It was aired in our television about my early primary school days. I was about seven of eight then. But when I read about Moero attack, it is said to be famous in Japan at the end of 1970's but only came to Malaysia in late 80's. We are so outdated!

2 comments:

Fang Fang said...

those volleyball players already became aunties like you la..

pik lay said...

If i become aunty, they already are grannies..