
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Brave and fearless. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable. Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all. repost this in 5 mins or you will not meet the love of your life for 10 years
I took the pekaka tau fu fah in the center of the container because the side one were smashed by that auntie's spoon.. Not because I like to take things at the center. Ahem.. feel glad after I clarified. I don't really love everyone that loves me. It only applies to a few individuals... hehe.. my mama and papa are two of them.. the rest?? hehe.. they are in my locked list. I treat my friends importantly, depends on the personality of the friend. If he does not want you to spend more effort or care oh him, so just don't do it.. for those that are just pretending, I will just ignore them. Won't spend extra time to entertain them.
4 comments:
I like to pretend woh....
yeap.. u pretend to be the lovely and charming guy that every gals fall for.. dun pretend some more ler.. show ur true colours..
U fall for him?
hahaha...so thats wat u see in me?...but i didnt pretend to be like that woh...i pretend on other things...;)
Post a Comment