Sunday, August 20, 2006

gathering -- SET

Sometimes when you don't see a person for a long time, you tend to miss the old times. Those vivid memories still fresh in mind. The love and care were shared among us.. she is still there close to me.. but we seldom get in touch. Now everything seems so odd. I don't feel so much connected to her like before. The get together today maybe is a good chance to foster the relationship that was lost between us. I yelled to her to ask her to go into her white corolla. I did not mean to raise up my voice. But she stood there to wave hand to us. I rather she don't wave her hand and stuff herself into the car. That soothed my heart .. crimes are everywhere.. I don't believe there is any safe place to live in. But still I called her to apologize . Haih.. that's my problem. I always say sorry to people.. This caused people to think they are always right.. Sometimes I apologize to avoid the person to feel bad. I know it is not good. But most of the time, I like the person and don't want him/her to suffer. Back to the gathering, we 9 of us coursemates.. 2 are outsiders.. circled the big round table and carried out the usual steamboat routines.. The unique thing about this round of buffet is we were seated at upstairs... Therefore, we can burn a pinch of calories everytime we go to refill the plate's contents. Lastly, "our big brother Sai Keet is in Penang!!!"

No comments: