Sunday, August 27, 2006

A full saturday

I am happy without him doing those small things behind. I try not to hate him but he keeps isolating me from the others. I have tried not to care on how he always treats me because he is just a stupid moron. He is happy when he make me upset. Actually he is just to stupid as he thought girls always like him. For me, he is a guy who is wearing a mask to please everyone and searching blindly for a date. I felt so ashamed when he showed the funny weird expression when he sees me. Am I such an alien? The way he conducts his behaviour is really saddening. Some people realise that, therefore maybe for that, they try so save me from his attack.

I work for the weekend. The number of project's license for the tool I am using has been reduced to only 10 as the project has taped out. It makes the execution less efficient. I have to stay awake to kick off a unit after one is completed and this goes for hundreds of them. Alright, but that does not stop me from enjoying my life. I went for a simple facial wash yesterday and rushed over to Old Town to meet the 2 handsome guys for lunch. Haha... they both going for a date. I was such a bad girl as I forgot to sms any of them to cancel the outing on the night. I was in the saloon afterwards and the sound of the powerful dryer caused me to miss a few calls from friend. I went to Tambun for dinner afterwards with monica all-beautiful friends. The special thing is that we we taken around by a white huge MPV, makes me feel like a VIP. Haha.. Then I went for a long-kai session with a stupid person who tried to scare me whenever we reached dark junction. That ended my dat at 4am. That's why I am still on my bed typing this at 12.25pm.

2 comments:

hANNiS said...

who is that? dare to scare you!! haha....good as u enjoy ur life.. :P

Fang Fang said...

don't ever let someone who doesn't appreciate you bother you. don't feel bad for yourself, instead you should have feel pathetic for that person. since you can still have your nice haircut, nice facial, nice friends and nice life, what's more important than that?