" You don't love her because she is beautiful
She is beautiful because you love her "
These nice thought is quoted from someone named Anon. I kind of like these 2 lines. There is a sea of beautiful girls out there. Guys always seek for physically perfect females and go for everyone of them. You can see it as someone that throws a tennis call into a concert field. When it hits any, there it is, jackpot.. Haha.. Erm.. I don't mean to say pretty girls are bad. Sometimes we tend to search for California apple thousand miles away when the good apple just hang on the tree you planted in your garden few months back. We need to sort out what we really want rather than searching blindfolded. You will see the beautiful side when you get to know her.
Gym has become my weekly routines nowadays. I know what I have gained.. yeah.. weight. It is really tiring. But I determined to do it as often as i put mask on my face.. Hahahhaha.. Hopefully it is fruitful.
this thankful week
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment