
Around 5.40pm, I already packed up ready for the dinner at jelutong. By 6pm, I was down there at lobby waiting. Due to my misinterpretation, we had chosen the wrong road. There we were, stucked in a massive traffic jam. But the journey there did not even bored 4 of us.. because the whole car were sprinkled by the ladies's saliva when they burst into laughters most of the times. We made a grand entrance when we arrived at the restaurant. "Grand" here means, everyone else was nicely seated and waiting for us+ the food to be served. hahaha... The food was sumptuous enough to feed everyone of us. I love the "big lala" the most.. very obvious because we (the girls) finished the second plate taken from the next table. But then when we moved on to the next destination I was almost as heavy as an elephant. I was happy because I have a great buddy who ...hahaha... always try to joke with me.. I know I am weak, because I tend to keep quiet in some situation --> dizzy... She often creates the atmosphere for us to smile and laugh out loud..
No comments:
Post a Comment