
I always tell myself not to indulge in this but it happened. I'll let fate decide then. You know what it is like? ya, fondue ice-cream from Haagen Daaz. The set serves 16 ice cream scoope in different flavour.. Rum tastes like heaven. It has a combination of 4 different fruits, banana, mango, strawberry and green apple. Strawberry dipped in chocolate. How does it feel? muahahhahaha... also you can dip the ice cream into chocolate and wrapped by a layer of crunchy nuts. It is not cheap either. I will only try it once unless there is someone who willing to pay for it :P
Thanks to my kor-kor for the McD coke at 3pm tea time. It is a pleasure to know someone like him. I like him a lot because he is always there for me when I need a friend. The road side lok lok is almost as good as abalone in a luxurious restaurant when he stood beside me. I know him not long, but long enough for me to discover his kind and caring heart. We chatted by the beach and had the long grandmother stories talk before. We both envied the Penang bridge view at night time... the windy moment, I knew I'd found a treasure.
Another treasure: I like his stupid smile. But lately I found that he owns a shirt which looks like the my beloved blanket. I feel like getting a touch of it and feel the soft and smooth texture in my hand. He is always there for me and showers me with words of compliments in order to motivate me. Not forgetting to mention that he often "kap" me. Haha.. hopefully when he read this, he doesn't feel offended.
Moving on are my family members. My sisters and I quarel a lot when I was still in school. I guess it due to the bad temper inherited from my previous generation. Haha.. I love my sisters the most. That is why I go home, just to see them and feel the warmth of sisterhood. You know, when I arrived home in the middle of the night or early morning, I will step into their room and hug my little Yvonne and gave her a light kiss on her cheek. I really love my youngest sister a lot. I also can't forget my 2nd younger sister, Mickey... She is a pretty and cute young lady. She plays basketball thus she is considered tough among us. She is indeed lovely. Another younger sister is now in Australia. She is smart and outgoing. We all miss her. Haha.. the one that has a barrier between me and her is my elder sister. Why there is a barrier? haha .. ask the phsycologist. I don't want to mention how much I love my parents here because it sounds kiddy.
My school time memories is also one of my treasures. The friends in RZ comes from different type of primary schools.. But each of them is just marvelous. I like them a lot.
There is a lot more on write if I don't roll up my blog here. :) You know you are my treasure, when you are!
7 comments:
I think i know who is your kor-kor and i am sure who is the guy with stupid smile! hahaha....They are always there for you. Happy always..cheers! ;)
Strawberry dipped in chocolate. How does it feel?
Hahaha....How will it feel? Only heaven knows...
it feels like in heaven :P
dear, u always shaded safely in our heavens..i will be there 4 u
wei wei.. i wanna join in the fun. but firstly, i wanna know who is that kor kor with stupid smiles??
I think u dunno them.. :P
I actually wanna admit one..but stupid smile.....hmm....sure not me la...i am so smart...:>
Post a Comment