Monday, September 04, 2006

National Day

National Day marks nothing to me. =P Alright, I am not a patriotic person. I was on my way back Klang when clock striked 12 midnight on 31 August 2006. The funny thing is I passed through KL at that hour but I can't see any fireworks.. OK.. I fell asleep. Haha.. Lame joke. Forgot to mention that a cute girl rang me at 12 to let me know that she is in club doing her sexy moves. By the time I reached home, its already 1am. There stood my mom at the door waiting for me to enter the house. I presented her the whole bag of goodies I have packed earlier for her. Erm.. two boxes of Boh Tea and a box of Bharat Tea, one jar of pure honey, and a packet of "jambu air" for my dad freshen his day after tiring work.

The trip home this time brought back the old days among us. I saw Yee on one of the night in Sri Melur. She is slim and has a fair and flawless skin. That is how she get offered a front desk officer job at Slimming Sanctuary located at MidValley there. But since her life is so much complete now, she does not have the hurry to hunt a job. She complained that she did not spend enough time to chat with us. The next night, we went to Teluk Gong for seafood dinner. The old times cheezy crabs dish's quality has downgraded since CNY. Too bad Yee cannot join us.. I feel weird to see a red switch on the pole next to me. Therefore, I tried to press it using my naughty finger. All of a sudden, the red lights a the counter flashed and alarm sounded. Wow.. I never knew that they are so advanced in their service. Two girls came running to me.. Haha.. we were all stunned. Luckily ailene said, bring us the bill. They both walked back to the counter smilling (I am sure they smiled broadly to see my curiosity although it's their back that was facing me).

Standing from left: ailene , kim. Sitting beside me is Bee...

The next night I went for "yumcha" with the handsome guy mimicked Andy Lau. Surprisingly the shop is the nasi kandar restaurant we are having in the pearl of orient island -- Subaidah. Bukit Tinggi now has become the famous spot for gatherings nowadays. They have Kayu there too... and of course all the * Kopitiam.. and steamboat, Bah Kut Teh, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Taiwan restaurants.

On the next day before I left for Penang, the cute fella asked me to accompany him for a quick lunch. But the quick lunch is quiet satisifying. He brought me to a secluded place in palm grove for a seafood meal.. Gosh, the fried fish there is even better than any of the same dish in Penang. We ordered 3 dishes and all came in very deliciously. I bet they were the best seafood I have eaten this year round.

I was so worried I don't have enough time for bah kut teh this time. Haha.... Mom is so considerate and smart minded. She cooked a pot of bah kut teh for our lunch. :) By the way, bah kut teh is actually eaten during breakfast. I remembered when I said this to other than Klang people, they laughed at me. I know nowadays, they sell bah kut teh in other states and the funny thing is they claimed it is a dinner time's food. As time goes by, people in Klang has also changed the concept to sell bah kut teh in both breakfast and dinner hours. But it is originated as a breakfast's food. Believe me, it is really taken as breakfast.

4 comments:

Xweing said...

Ya, I know bak-kut teh is taken as breakfast. I am a FAN!

*DROOLING...

I WAN GO THAT SEAFOOD SHOP TOO!! I WAN I WAN!!

pik lay said...

come to klang ler

hANNiS said...

Thomas see when got time and when PL plans to go back Klang, we follow her back OK? but PL can i stay at your house? I dont have frens or relative there ler...

pik lay said...

thomas, u decide for me?