Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Generation gap

Let us talk about cartoon. When I was in primary schools, I watched Ninja Turtle. We were thrilled to see Donatello, Micheal Angelo and another turtle (which I forgot the name) jumping around with their weapons to save the world. I still rememeber they wear orange, red and purple head band. Then, there were these Thunder Cat, He-man and Transformer. Those are the type of cartoon which suit boys that time. Erm, girlie stuff is like My Little Pony and Friends, Jam, Smurf and Care Bears. By the way, these four were my favourite cartoon at that period. They were screened on TV at 8.30am Saturday and 4.30 or 5.30pm weekdays. Time past and the cartoons were replaced by more hi-tech type. But, honestly I don't like.

School bag:- When I was in primary school I used a bag with cartoon picture at the pocket in front of the bag. Then during primary six, bags invention has gone through a vast transition. They put a clock in front of the bag. So we can see mobile walking clock on students' back. Then when I moved to secondry school, I see small kids started using the roller's bag.. They pulled it like a luggage bag in airport.

Diskette... I remembered I took GW Basic computer class in primary school. At that time, we were using the ~6 inch diskette. Then when I moved to secondary school, I used the 3 1/2 inch diskette which is able to hold 1.44MB of data.. During last year of university, everything has moved to compact disk - CD (700MB) and now we only talk about DVD.

Stilll a lot to write, but i feel very sleepy.. :P
Stop now OK?

7 comments:

Fang Fang said...

ei you didn't mention about the Aaron Kwok T shirt with hood leh.. very heng during my primary school time... sgoh12 very envy me cause he never have one during that time leh..

Xweing said...

4!!! There are 4 turtles and their wolf sensei!

Donatello, Michaelangelo, Raphael and LEONARDO!!!

All artist names!~ and one more BLUE headband!

Mmm.. i LOVE THUNDERCAT.. the hero very MAN.. kekeke :P

hANNiS said...

eh FF, dont announce here la...i know u have the shirt...
You know i see my neighbour's cousin learn Aaron kwok's "dui ni ai bu wan" dance, wah sai...i also wished i could learn, but too bad i didnt have money to buy the MTV. :(

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey...how can u miss out Gaban, Ksatria Baja Hitam, GI Joe, Centurions, Silverhawks, Full House, Robocop, New Kids on the Block, and Kriss Kross.

Do you guys know that i like Chuck Norris when i was small..when video cassettes were used to record movies and it was in black and white. Yeap, i nearly cried when he almost got killed by the bad guy.

pik lay said...

yaya.. got 4.. sorry ..i forgot 1/5 of my childhood days.. Leonardo.... I dunno got such show as baja hitam .. i remember got Mcgyver.. the guy who can solve almost everything..

hANNiS said...

yaya...baja hitam....yeah!!! the one looks like housefly one...with hi motor..and Gaban, but gaban a bit boring...out of 30 minutes, 5 minutes advertisements, the remaining 25 minutes, 10-15 minutes is same one, when it changes that time...hahaha....

Another one is err...is it voltron or something like that one...5 colors combine become one big robot...:D

Anonymous said...

I know it's kinda late to post comment on this old post, but anyway, "transfromer" was very cool that time too!

Super Mario was my best friend throughout my childhood..damn, i miss him very much~