
We started the day with a simple facial till 12++. Then with just some small packets of kuih-muih, me and HH started journey back to her home sweet home, Alor Star. The first place I got to see is KekHwa, the school which breeds naughty and smart baby like XXX. Then we went to a sort of Fort place.. and the castle near the sea.. The main point I wanna tell here is how i become a pig at her humble home.. we got back to her home at around 4.. Just like normal, I can't stand the condition under the sun. Therefore, ZZZZzzz to bed I went... till 8++.. her mom asked how can this girl sleep in such a hot weather and stuffy day.. erm... actually I don't really care because my battery is already flatten by the time I sipped coke and ate laksa at a corner home somewhere in AS... we watched a korean drama series till 1.30am. The AS most handsome prince tried to date us, but to no avail, we were so touched by the story and rejected him. How can i ever thank the host? They welcomed me to the home and let me sleep in aircon room.. i was so so touched but ahemmm... i did not wake up early to greet them.. as I was the last to wake up in the next morning.. They should be thinking, how can my daughter shares room with a pig??? As usual, me and HH will go to the temple.. and this time the kuan yin ting resides somewhere in AS town despite of the normal spot in Penang.. normal routine which stops for quiet some time already due to the heavy and packed schedule..
3 comments:
aiyo...paiseh paiseh....just to clarify....the XXX is me...the so called AS most handsome prince is also me....hahahha....
REJECT ME???!!! too bad!!!
beh paiseh
When ppl wanna say u handsome, u have to accept one ma, rather then pretend to be humble....so i just accept lor...thank you thank you...u also look nice...hehe...humble leh...
Post a Comment