Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Be healthy and see you!

I have not been talking much here about my feeling for the coming little one in our family. Some how maybe I should jot down a few lines so I can remember this joyful moment in any future. I am almost at the end of second trimester where people claimed is the most comfortable time during pregnancy. I feel the first trimester is the best :p

For the past few weeks, I have been experiencing a lot of little actions in my belly. He has been a footballer, swimmer and gymnast. Yesterday I tried to hold the little gymnast and wanted to let him know how much I wish to cuddle him right then. I caught him right on the fist or the feet, I don't know. Today we did a lot of high-five together. I had never feel this happy before for being kicked inside me. There are times where he surprised me with a stronger kick that makes me stood up all of sudden or woke me up from my usual nappy work hour. It is a miracle to think that I have a little man inside me and he is growing stronger and bigger everyday. I am loving this little gymnast everyday even more and can't wait to say hi to him. I look at the stuff we bought for him along the months everyday and feel happiness surrounding all over me.

Happiness still top over all other small uncomfortable things that I experience along the journey. I try swimming to relieve my back ache but it does not help much. We got a massage pillow to relax my back muscle 3 minutes every night but everytime I sit back again on the chair or couch, the back ache just came back. I started to feel the ache since week 15 or so, pretty early in the pregnancy period. It is affecting my outing time too like I cannot be walking in shopping mall for more than 2 hours or else I feel like my back is going to collapse if I don't lay down right away. After 4pm everyday is off hour for me. I do not want to sit in office anymore. Anyway, I still have to commit to certain occasions that required my attendance but to reject some of them which I think I can be absent to. So I hope friends will understand why I just can't attend some of the activities that they organized.

Other than the backache, it is the hugging a basketball to sleep feeling that makes me sleep light every night nowadays. I just cannot sleep sideways which I am forcing myself to right now or I will be pressed to a breathless point by the little gymnast and all the extra weight. So I spend longer time in bed to compensate for the missing sleep hours in the night.

Despite all these, I am still very happy. Both husband and I really enjoy having this little companion-to-be in our everyday life. So be healthy and see you!

6 comments:

Chew Ean said...

I like this post.. very very much :)

Seow Like Meow said...

Pregnant women are so demanding these days. :P Posted a craft post! ^^

pik lay said...

Thank you chew ean :D I like it too

SH: I like your new blue dress. So sexy :P

Seow Like Meow said...

Thanks! I wish we can somewhat link up all our comments. It will be nice if blogger provides a reply notification function at the very least.

Hakuna Matata said...

see you! haha. :)

pik lay said...

I will show u many pic next time since u cannot be here in person:)