I used thin slinces of pork belly and cut into 1x1 inch in size. I marinated the pork in fridge for about 6 hours using the below ingredients:
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
small piece of ginger, finger size, chopped
1 stalk scallion, cut thinly. I keep the upper part of the leaves for garnishing
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon korean chilli oil
1 teaspoon chili paste (cili boh)
1 tablespoon chinese rice wine
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
Cooking is fairly simple. Heat up a little oil in wok. Pour the pork in and stir in medium heat. When the pork is cooked, stir in higher heat until you see the edge of the pork is caramelizing. Scoop and serve hot. Garnish with scallion.
2 comments:
Hahah this is one of the cheapest lunchbox foods to get here!
Then I am going to save a lot money if I am living in Korea. I can eat this everyday :D
Post a Comment