Monday, July 14, 2008

My new member of the kitchen family


This is a new member in the kicthen. I can now make porridge using rice cooker! (I tried out this afternoon and it was good). I used it to cook rice for the first time for today's dinner. Now, I am going to be happy for a short time :)

7 comments:

Chiu Pin Teo said...

welcome rice cooker!

Doryn Teo said...

I don't know why my rice cooker can't be used to cook porridge. The cooker has 2 buttons though, for rice and for porridge. The last time I tried it, they still turned out to be rice, although a bit sticky. That's why I nvr use my rice cooker to cook porridge.

pik lay said...

You have to add a lot water.. I put it almost half pot..

Chiu Pin Teo said...

err...don't know whether you guys notice or not, we sound so 'aunty' here...

Fang Fang said...

yea i think it's because of the amount of water being used, not because of the rice cooker..

pik lay said...

Another aunty emerged. She is a super aunty without kids yet.

Fang Fang said...

and not to mention i am not married but is happily attached.