Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bug in my drawer

I caught a bug lying down dead with legs up in my drawer but could not identify its' type. Maybe he died because the lack of air. Stupid bug. I don't understand how you slip into my drawer at all because it is closed all the times. It looked hard and crunchy in very healthy green. I scooped it up with a pamphlet from the bank and threw the little creature into the trash. I am puzzled over the name of this bug because the structure of the wing is like a cockroach and the pair of eyes like it too.

A little more running nose and hopefully I am going to get well by tonight because I have a wedding party to attend. Luckily not much dressing up is needed because the code is smart and casual. The venue is somehow special at the pier and I think I am going to love it.

2 comments:

Chiu Pin Teo said...

it appears to be an offspring of a praying mantis and a cockroach, otherwise known as "cock-mantis" =P

Anonymous said...

didn't know office is insect friendly