Thursday, July 24, 2008

The attack of flu. Maybe?

Sometimes I really hate blogspot because their photo uploader always doesn't work. It is very disturbing when I can't put the cute image I want my blog to represent my daily feeling. Okay, you must be thinking I am a freak who loves showing my photo to the whole world. No I am not. I just wish to upload a picture of my mug, where inside contain the muddy chocolate paste I made. My recipe is

1) milo powder as much as you wish
2) as little water as possible to make it chocolatee..

This is the culprit who caused me sorethroat now. At least one of the factor that contribute to the chance I will be on leave tomorrow. Sorethroat most probably is a harbinger of the attack of flu because I began sneezing an hour ago.

I wish I can work from home tomorrow because I want to go to the morning market to restock pork and poultry in the fridge, plus vege. I don't like doing it on Saturday because I like to stay in bed until later. Furthermore from past experience I only take 45 minutes to go and buy and come home.

1 comment:

Fang Fang said...

haha i like that when i was a kid.