Today after lunch in Japin I suddenly thought of the properties fair that I read somewhere few weeks ago. So I decided to go to Pisa to have a look. But soon after I reached the junction near Pisa, I wonder if the fair is real there because I don't see many cars there. Once I walked into the arena I am surprise that there is a cooking competition being held.

Although it was not as exciting as Iron Chef show, but at least this is the first time I watch a real time competition. The place where all the chefs were stationed in was not spacious enough. I feel it is more comfortable if it was held in somewhere bigger like the place where the PC fair is annually.
I know nobody that is competiting but I stood there watching for a short time and took some random photos. So I might as well share it here since they already in my cellphone.

This is the table where the sauces and ingredients were placed. The contestants can get what they need from this table. This guy in the photo was picking some stuff I don't know what.

This table has all the cutlery, plates, bowls and glasses.

This table is where they put the vegetables. I think some are not so fresh anymore.

First hour is up. Every team need to hand up their appetizer. All the chefs look very young, I think I only saw one uncle.

Busy chefs. The nearest guy is one of the judges who walked around to oberve the contestants at the same time writting something on his paper.
I spent some generous time walking through all the food booths ( I think it is a food fair) and took all the food and drink samples that were offered. There was too many types of food there, even bak kua. I bought two cans of button mushroom, RM2 each.

Then there is this bee's man at the honey booth. He just sat there and let all the bees stick to his body. I personally think he is too young for the job. Normally I see uncle in this kind of glass box. This is the first time I see a young boy doing the bee performance. Those bees don't seem to bite him and another lady who scooped the bees and put them on the guy's body. I see this many times before but I still find it interesting.
At last I saw where the properties fair is. Nothing much to see, so little booths. I went back feeling hot and sweaty so tired. By the way, I saw Jess at the Bukit Tambun houses booth.
2 comments:
Are u planning to move house? i think the bee man performance is interesting. i've never seen the performance live before
so jess is gonna buy house and get married?
Post a Comment