So many people down sick lately. I have not fully recovered but I think I am getting better compared to two days ago where my head was pain and dizzy as soon as I look into the lcd screen and cough like both my lungs going to drop off, smashed by enzime in the stomach and drain out together with my urine. My mom rang last night to check on my condition because she did not realise her daughter has not been so well although she still actively running here and there and able to shop a pair of slim fit jeans from MNG year end sale. Quite worth for money since it is RM100 reduced from the original price. Everyone is searching like mad in the store trying to dig out the glamourous top that match the most fitting bottom. Even the bags are snatched away like crazy by fashion addicted ladies ranging from fourteen years old teenager to fourty-nine year old mother. Her hau went two times in a day last thursday and was there again today when I received her shocking sms that she is again in the store because MNG has taken out more clothes for the customers to choose. She must be really excited and adrenaline pumping like she had won first prize in 4D because she got the tops and pants by discounted price. It is December now and many stores worldwide offers great sales where many people squeezing to prepare for new year with new house hold accesories, curtains, sheets and furnitures also clothes. Have to control spending wisely. Must.
Swimming today :)
this thankful week
8 months ago
2 comments:
yes, must keep fit to fit into your skinny jeans ok?
can't wait to see you inside your new pair of jeans :)
the easiest way to spend my pass time is shopping....;p
Post a Comment