## Snorkelling to Kradan island, Emerald Sea cave, Cheok island, Hai island and some more.
In the souvenir shop near jetty. There were some toilets there where we supposed to pay a few Baht for the usage. But calamity me for just walked in without paying :p
This place is called Pak Meng Jetty. It was a sunny Saturday. Everything seems so fine. We were lucky enough to have joined this trip and the weather was excellent. There was a guy from the jetty keep capturing photos of us. In the tourist places, there is a popular custom where the photos will be sticked onto a plate each and sold to the tourist for 100-120 Baht. We ignored the souvenirs when we arrived at the jetty late evening. Never bother to purchase them because we have more beautiful photos safe in our cameras.

I just hope the moment can last longer. It was so perfect. The weather, the sun, the places we have been, the people, the feeling, the love ------- freeze moments in life-----

I can almost imagine that I was in heaven, cradling in the speedboat under the sun, surrounded by the never ending sea with my love at my side.
Many of us already can't keep our butt on the seat and started to get up for photo shooting at everywhere on the boat. The sky's no limit. I wish upon the sky, for everything I love to stay the same as long as I am alive.
The rest of the photos turn out more advert-ed or MTV alike. One of my favourites.
An island a distance away from us. Wonder how deep is "root" of the island. I can tell you all the islands look the same. I wouldn't have known if the tour guide bringing us around the same island again except for chicken island which looks like a head of chicken. :P
Again...At one time, the boat stopped in front of a cave. We got down into the water and started to queue up in line, holding the person in front of us. We were going to swim through a cave. It is called emerald sea cave. I read in the internet that there are people who wed in the cave on Valentine's Day. How romantic..
After getting through the dark cave, we came out into a small private beach. Around it was just trees and trees and trees. Sometimes, people come over here for porn movie shooting.
So we took photo again!
This photo supposed to have only two of us, but the couple next to us caught most of the attention.
Snorkelling...
Bikinis..
After getting through the dark cave, we came out into a small private beach. Around it was just trees and trees and trees. Sometimes, people come over here for porn movie shooting.
So we took photo again!
This photo supposed to have only two of us, but the couple next to us caught most of the attention.
Snorkelling...
Bikinis..
No comments:
Post a Comment