The last weekend I went home, I visited the second Jusco is in town. We have one Jusco in Bukit Raja and now we have another on in Bukit Tinggi. Everytime I travel back, I discover there are new buildings added in Bukit Tinggi. This place really grows like mushroom after the rain. Shops, hypermarkets, houses, and now we have AEON!!!

This is the only picture I have which noted the AEON sign which I earlier thought is eon .. the malaysia proton bank -_-'''.

Heard that this shopping mall houses the biggest Jusco in Asia ... Don't know how true is that. But I can absolutely tell you that it can replace Mid Valley in my heart. It is a mall which has all the stores, boutiques which I can afford to go. Not like KLCC, all the expensive brands and I never step into it for more than twice before.

View from one of the building side. I can tell you is huge.

Right now the parking is still free. After the loose period all Jusco card members are entitled for first hour waiver of the parking fees, but still have to pay.
Random picture.

Christmas tree

Disney characters.

Restaurants

Toilet signs
No comments:
Post a Comment