Let's Live Green: This is the theme of year 2007 PDC dinner which was held in Bayview Beach Resort last Thursday. People were recommended to wear green to celebrate the live green dinner. Dress code is smart and casual means many will straight wear their office attire jeans and t-shirt to the dinner. Somehow a few really dressed up too. I arrived a little bit late for the tea time so I missed the graduate trainees performance. Doesn't matter because there was much more to witness in the coming hours.
At that time of the day sun was glaringly shining. Hot and sweaty. There was this game where we were asked to search around the garden for snowman hidden somewhere. I actually arrived at that time when emcee started the game. There were eight of them and Daniel found one. Some were not really hidden and just hang on the tree branch easy for eyes to catch. I walked around the place and did not manage to find one. sob. But nevermind because I did not squeeze in between tree branches or beat the bushes to dig one snowman out. Credit shall go to those that paid a lot effort.
The snowman looks like in the picture. Leonard gave the snowman to Xiao Wei. Sweet present although it is free. haha
We weren't hesitate to leave the garden as soon the emcee announced that we were allowed to enter the ball room already. Nice to be in air conditioned room compared to the hot weather outside. They called it 8 course dinner but I think the menu written only seven dishes. Something must be wrong with the hotel catering package naming. At least, the management can add a shark fin soup to complete the 8 course dinner.
Crowd started to fill the room where many were unfamiliar faces I never see before. Hydrogen ballons were everywhere, white, green and yellow... Atmosphere was like prom night, Xiao Wei said.
So sweet of Jin Wen to write all our names on our ballon.
My hot sexy buddy and me
Han Yao, Wee Meng and Soek Junn 
Group photo grabbed from Julian's camera

Curi take photo in the ladies
Monkeys and monkeys :D

Lovely people
We had our own PDC runaway fashion show and band competition. They were not bad other than bad judging ability on the band competition. I still like my own given result: The best two are TDB and Designer Republic. The drummer for TDB is damn good. He plays like an idol but they got last. Where is the fairness???!! I want to march for clean and fair competition.
Designer Republic playing on stage (Julian's camera) . They won the competition and went home with RM1.4k in their pocket.
Not only the theme is green, even the desert is green in colour. Taste bad actually. Too coconut milk-ed.
Not a too bad night for PDCers. I would say I still prefer the 15th year anniversary last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment