Friday, December 07, 2007

Myth of Being Single ?

Today other than having painful hand muscle after bowling in sunshine, I am having diarrhea after the pizza lunch. That is the reason I never favour pizza from the hut. Mouth ache of the hard and thick crumbs, I do not like the pizza flavour too. Not italian enough and the campbell soup doesn't tastes creamy or milky. The worst is the soup instant powder is not dissolved properly in hot water causing the texture to be like "mua chi". I hate pizza in the hut but somehow loves their spicy chicken wing. Ban again after the last ban. But bowling was good. Now at least we all know LK has his own bowling shoes.

My moody feeling does not improve since last week. I think I ate too much spicy food and read too much hot news. It influences my emotion pretty badly until the extend when I see or hear bicycle word, I wanted to shout out my boilling complains. That is why I am getting retribution with a tiny peanut on my left eye.

Xwei blogged about her handsome taekwando sensei today. Other than her obsession with handsome creature like our own angkasawan (which I don't think he did anything proud at all) and leonard, she blogs. She tries to capture photos using her K750i anywhere she goes so she can upload in the "xweing away".

Alright into the main topic. I want to discuss about the myth of being single. I think I read about this in either this or last month cleo and had some points which I want to remind myself and some other people out there who may think they need it.

First when you are single, people might think that you are a failure. I am going to talk from a lady's point of view. I think it is a failure when you are making yourself believing he is the best for you when you were with him. He might not suits you but due to your chicken heart to accept the fact, you are living in the dark. I think it is a huge success to able to have the courage to walk out from a place which doesn't belongs to you.

Second when you are single, you afraid that at the age of twenty-eight it is too late to get a good man because you think all have extincted or being taken or died. Do not worry because I have twenty-seven to thirty years old friends who are still single. My known portion is only 0.0000001% of the real statistic. There are still fine men out there. It is abnormal for a lady to wed at thirty in the 70's or 80's but it is normal that at the age of thirty everyone is still single. I know it is impossible for me to wed so soon too :P.

Third when you are single, people might feel you betrayed your ex boy friend and he left you. So they came with many theories why you are single at this time. Most of their ideas are out of mind, and STUPID. And some even worse to think that you are not a perfect woman or can't do house chores :S so nobody wants you.

So to all my friends, do not worry yet because we are still young and beautiful and good man has not died yet.

4 comments:

Fang Fang said...

thanks babe~ ;)

Xweing said...

What the... suddenly one paragraph about me concerning nothing.. Summore make me sound 'hiau'.. wakakakaka :P

Well I think that not all ppl deem single ladies as a failure.. last time got a lady in Intel, she not married and no own family, but she manage to climb to very very top level.. I think that is very geng of her.

But I do agree that sometimes singledom life is really very boring... esp when there is nobody to share ur joy n sadness with. I also agree that if he is not suitable for u, better wake up FAST, and move along... :)

pik lay said...

haha. no hiau la.. suddenly think of ur blog cos u asked me to read bout it before that.

Coketai said...

My point of view: They doesn't matter you choose to be single or married..the main point you live your choice...no the consequences and prepare for it then live happily.

In today world, they are nobody can't live without anybody so your life is your choice....!!

For a single...married is not bad, for a married...single is not bad at all.....so nobody can make any conclusion until you step into it..

Believe your instinct and live with it!!

LY.Tai
( I read thru your old blog and feel to drop few lines even though this is an old blog entry, hope you don't mind!!)