Monday, December 10, 2007

Chicken Out from Paint Ball

So you see I was the one who talked so much on how the paint ball will be fun and exciting with all the blueblacks and wounds. But the thing is I suffered from headache, head spin, sorethroat, cough and flu from the pizza lunch last Friday. Again, pizza hut caused me headache. So I kinda missed the fun out there when our team held it's annual team building at the Kelab Belia & Sukan (KBS) today. I told Xiao Wei that I will not attend it but I ended up woke up at seven thirty a.m. because I received a call from Aan Chien who hurted his knee and cannot attend the paint ball event too. After all, I am up so I went to the office to help out as much as I can. I hired myself as a half day camera lady.


When we arrived at the place, my first impression is it looks so dirty and unattended. Will anyone of us get bitten by snake at anytime? The paint ball war will begin very soon. At nine-thirty, we were given not short but not too long briefing by the marshall. Don't know his name. :P

The marshall showed us on how to operate the marker and explain the rules of the game. We divided the group into eight teams about four people in a team.

The war field get sectioned from watching arena by this nets surrounding the area.



The place is a bit eerie with long grass which might hide some insects or snake in them.



The view inside the playing field. Tyres and planks.


The players were given chance to walk around the field and some already started drawing their strategics and plans.


One of the many groups photos. Macho guys and brave women.


The marshall did not wear a protective jersey like the others but he is allowed to hold this REFEREE shield.


The marshall knows how to act cute also. He whacked people that took out their masks before stepping out from the playing zone for safety reason.



I think this is Chan Chun Wai-in-action.


Han Yao all prepared for the game. Aiming hard to shoot down the red team.


I am not sure this is Jin Wen or Xiao Wei. Looks like a lady feature.


The team get ready to play: Willetts, Choon Peng, Xiao Wei and Chuan Ning.


It was really wasted that I did not play together. They had so much fun and exhausted at the end of the game. So I asked them to take a picture of me and Wee Meng outside the net to prove that I was there supporting them.

2 comments:

Xweing said...

Wa... u and WM look so sepadan... hehehe...

I am wearing red vest lar.. the blue vest one is not me. :P

pik lay said...

hahaha.. yalo.. i know already, Jin Wen told me.