old picture from Mukahead light house.
Today sim ty asked me what colour of sky did I see last week when I went to bukit genting? Is it orange, or is it pink? I think I saw orange spikes in between the clouds in the dusk, when the sun was setting down. So this question triggered me to recall another question that wl and me had brought up a few days ago. why is the sky blue? He initially asked me if I could tell him what is the colour of the sky. I said BLACK. why? because the galaxy and outer space are dark. Maybe this answer sounded like it was giggled out from a mouth of a six years old. I feel it make sense.
After all lets look at the fact. So I googled "why is the sky blue" and read on. In a day time, if you look beyond the clouds, you find blue colour across the horizon because molecules in the air scatter blue light from sun more than they scatter red light. if I remember correctly from Physics class, red is the colour with the biggest wavelength. Then when we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.
sunset at bukit genting
So if you see yellow sunset, the light from the sun has passed a long distance through air and blue light has been scattered away. If the air is polluted with small particles, the sunset will become more red.
In life, there is no smooth road. Every road you take, you will encounter difficulties that force you to grow up. You are prone to incur huge number of the bad stuff when you keep on thinking of it to happen. Sometimes, things are not as hard or complicated but they way it spiral in your brain makes it worse. The worst time is when you are busy and under pressure, every inch of small gesture can attack your personal emotion. It is just like a friend whom you always go out to lunch with and at this time he went out without telling you as you are to busy to care about now. You will end up feeling neglected rather than feeling blissful as he tries to keep personal problems from you and went out to settle them quietly because he doesn't want to distract you from your piled up work.
Let it go or let it be.
No matter what the colour is the sky, it is still beautiful.
1 comment:
What the... so DEEP...
I luv blue skies~
^_^
Post a Comment