Saturday, November 24, 2007

24.11.2007

A pampering two hours spent in Clara was almost rehabilitating as like going for a Payar snorkelling trip. Today I experienced the usual routine when I go for a facial. Started with appetizer which is the milk cleanser, blew water vapour to face for about 10 minutes to open up the pores, followed by pressing those white and black heads, masks and so on. The best part of the process is the shoulder and neck massage. The aromatic fragrant of scented oil used in the massage plunged into my nose and I knew at once it is the lavender scent. It released my tense and hardness of muscles all accumulated from the tiring and hectic days. The soft but strong massage was an indulgent treatment to little demon like me :p . The funny part of the treatment was I fall into a deep imagination during my sleep, or I dreamt. I was dead and my mother mourned for her dead daughter. My family were all very sad over my departure, crying and sobbing. Whenever they sees my photos, the atmosphere was sorrowfull. Then I saw my boyfriend too. He was too sad to eat and looked very down. I was looking at him from up there and decided to go to him whispered him to forget about me and carry on with his life. :( If this is real, I think I am going to miss them too. Thank god that I woke up and found that the eye pads were all wet from my tears. OK, all dreams, all dreams...




Anyway, I am pretty sure I will look after everyone if I am up there :D




Funny photo with only the eye. It was taken during one of our lunches in weekend. WL and I were too bored while waiting for our food and decided to compare the size of our eyes. So we took each other right eye and compared. I don't want to upload his eye photo because I am pretty sure I won that time. Don't want to waste time to check. Hahaha.


Back to the facial treatment. So after the session completed, as usual the lady will try to sell me their product and brief me on the next available package. I normally take like 5 or 10 times package because they are cheaper. This time I don't want to buy future sessions now because I plan to leave Penang. I told her this. :p I just want to avoid from spending too much and I feel like trying different shops in latter.

Then I went to watch Beowulf an animation movie which did not surprised me much. It is definitely a good try to animate the real human video but I wasn't that interested in the technology. There was Angelina Jolie with her super figure who starred the mother of monster. Haha.. weird huh. She got this braid which looks like a tail and had two sons in this movie, Grendel and the golden dragon. Beowulf was this hamsup hero who wished to win all battle so that the people will sing about him forever. This is my personal opinion because I am not a great fan of animation movie like Narnia so please watch and grade for yourself.

2 comments:

Xweing said...

Silly la u... simply dream this kind of dream...

Spit and say again (Cantonese saying...)

pik lay said...

yalo. cannot control one .. I tot writting it out is one way to get rid of it. haha