Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Demotivated

Sometimes people make remarks without thinking of other's feeling. These guys thought they are building fame from their words but I feel they are eating their own hot and spicy shit just fallen out of their buttock. They will receive their karma one day. I am demotivated to do work because of their existance. I remember reading about this in forwarded email; that if you want to be on top, shit more. You can stand on your shit to reach the tree top. The more you shit, the faster you can reach the top. So smart, they shit just to climb the corporate ladder faster.

If I did something nicely, I hope for at least a word or two of praises instead of accusation of something-nothing-to-do-with-it not being done well. Rubbish..

My only motivation to go to work is that I know I can lay to rest at night after coming back from the office :P or I can cook after five thirty. Other than cooking, I love washing car because I like the wonderful feeling when I rub off dirt from the car skin similar to you opening the paint application in pc and fill in the sketch with black colour then use spray to white coloured the area.. double smile :D :D

Then my lazy day is like this: I was entertained by the Blood Diamond which I never fnished watching since few months ago during my sleepy night to keep myself awake to run another job later at twelve something. Archer's south african's slang is terrible. I think he is speaking indian. People is lured to diamond because of it's rarity and beauty even esteem to the point where men is captured for mining purpose, and tortured by spliting them from their family, kids are stolen away from their family for children army. "Only RUF on the Road!!!" Too saddening and heart tearing. okay end of story.

Back to the dull and bull life, I am always looking forward for weekends and holidays because that is the time the bird is out of the cage. But when weekend arrives, normally I want to stay home and lie on bed resting and do nothing, maybe counting the dust on my room's floor. My dark colour clothes hang to dry outside end up having thousand hundreds of white tiny particles.. dust.. I wonder why the houses around here are so dusty. I clean the floor today and tomorrow there is already one layer of dust. There is so much to do, never can finish.

1 comment:

Coketai said...

I don't understand why Intel have turn into a place that so many people physically working there but the soul is somewhere else!!

Remember my old day in Penang...Intel, Motorola, HP( now Agilant---If Iam right). National semicon (Fair Child..I guess!!) is a dream place to work with for every fresh graduate...even the operator are proud to be operator of the above companies.

I remember during lunch time, staff from Intel. HP, Motorola and other MNC will flooded the Bayan Lepas free trade zone with their big and ugly name tag but they are all proud of it and what happening now!!

All these companies is once dream working place for me but from the people I know, there have lost the glory day and...."those was the day...!!!

LY.Tai