
Before I came to work, I didn't know how to use a washing machine. The reason is my mom doesn't like to use a washing machine. Therefore I survived five years in university life and a year in working life washing clothes using my own hands. Then I moved to a little more comfortable and luxury life being able to parasite at a homely home. So there I started to use a FULLy-AUTO washing machine. Push ON, Start and there you go.. somemore with a fuzzy logic technology.. It can detect the amount of clothes you want to wash and can adjust the water level intelligently.
But I moved to a new room 4 days ago. This house is a comfortable one too.. I share the house with some nice people and I am a happy girl. The other day, I wanted to wash my clothes, so I walked down the stairs to the cute washing machine in the kitchen. After looking at the function description, which it is a SEMI-AUTO washing machine, I went blank. There are 3 rotate switch at the top and one saying, WASH: timer. Another one said, DRAIN: wash & rinse --- drain. The third one sounds familiar to me: SPIN. lalalalalalalala.... I didn't know how to use. So back to my room, applying my great washing clothes technique, I used a brush and finished the whole pail within 15 minutes.. whoah... Then today, I attemped to wash using the washing machine again.
First step: Load my clothes into the washing machine. Turn on the tap and fill it with water until the desired level.Why I keep on filling, it cannot reach the level I wanted?? So I off the tap and rotate the wash timer to 13 minutes. I went off to do my own stuff and came back. I saw the water has dried off?? wth? I found my mistake, the DRAIN switch was at "drain" instead of "wash & rinse". I wasted a cup of dinamo. I restart again the whole process... and got it right this time.
2 comments:
Hahaha...
In my 3rd yr at uni I also used a semiauto-wash machine.
The bad thing about it is everybody including me always forgot to go downstairs after 15 mins n push the nx button... etc
So in the end we can wash our clothes till dusk... still havent finish
Erm.. My side now still ok.. cos the houesmates seems responsible. They got go to the next step and spin without kacau-ing other ppl do their laundry. hehe
Post a Comment