Thursday, November 22, 2007

Spells b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y

As of today I am very satisfied with a guy you called him my love. Before the clock tickled to twelve midnight, he had dozed into his dream of cotton candies and chocolates. Okie, I bluff. He had fallen into his usual can’t-wake-up-only-if-fire sleep. At eleven past thirty, he gave me a soft message that the night shall end now because he was too sleepy to get the one year older kiss. So I had to pull out another gift I prepared three months back and a ready made card bought from the florist stall with a lengthy written message in it. I hope the smile shall last a year till his next celebration. **ehem** After finished scanning through all the words, he sweetly let me off the night and got to his daily routine- SLEEP. I waited with another short message in my mobile phone to deliver once the time is right and I did it. I too slipped into the blanket immediately after I got a kinky reply from the charming lady.

The time is right and he looks handsomely dressed as usual. No bouquet for him but there is one for the lady from many of us and another electrifying from unknown; so she quoted herself the luckiest girl in town. Cheerfully, I felt today is a fine day and we found a carpark at ten minutes to nine in the normally packed portion. It is a lucky day. The sun shines brightly and too strong can burn my skin. Food in eighteen was not bad but the luckiest lady did not enjoy hers.

My special man going to be treated to a dinner later. Hopefully it is good. Please I want to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY and to her HAPPY BIRDDAY.

2 comments:

Fang Fang said...

B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y

Did I spell it correctly?

Feel blessed to have such great friends with me on this special day. Love you guys.

Xweing said...

Happy Birthday to Fang Fang & Will-i-am!