Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ill times

It is the flu causing me a bit ill than usual. I can imagine the flu viruses in motion, hitting the wall of my cells and bouncing against each other. I took the flu vaccination last Thursday and after seeking for accompanies at about 4pm during a boring meeting. Her Hau was terrified hearing the vaccination, Fang Fang was too busy to reply instant messaging, buddy had taken it and so does the list goes. Even the greatest man on earth rejected my invitation, so I walked down with the heaviest heart to let the tiny mosquito bite syringe injecting my left arm. There I met with Daniel who was just before me in the list. It was so smooth and quick that I was back sitting in my cubicles after seven minutes leaving it.

I was thinking in the morning that if I could not travel back home on the weekend, why not inviting my baby sisters here. I am as much as excited as you are now before the permission is granted by the prime minister of the house. I remind myself to get an extra mattress and luckily my room can fit in another mattress for the babies. I need to work now because I am busy, is true. Before that I have to at least post the entry because of the news article below:

Awards for non-Malay scholars

KUALA LUMPUR: For the first time, Wanita Umno is presenting gold medals and a RM1,000 award each to non-Malay university students in recognition of their academic excellence.
The three non-Malay medal recipients will join the 18 other exceptional Malay students getting the annual award.


I will not be cheated by the tactic the BN does to win the votes from non-Malays. When I saw the title, I know exactly it has something to do with the coming general election and for sure I won’t believe them. Do more of the similar thing, maybe 10000 times on different occasions, I will begin to consider liking you. Hahaha…

Let you see news which is much more sickening:

Mobile phone plan for umno members

I always get annoyed after reading the government controlled news media. Help me!

Below are some creative cartoons by talented people. Enjoy..

3 comments:

Fang Fang said...

your title looked like 3 times

Fang Fang said...

and it sounded so nasty

Xweing said...

Benci BN!!!