So I was startled at a moment when holding the pink thingy. It is absolutely lovely and I could not stop thinking of how to use it. Thanks to the birthday baby and spouse. Her birthday is exactly on that day.
Everytime in any occasion, some people love to make use of the time for camwhoring. So the trio youngsters of g-sterling membership tried different pose of the famous 1 2 5 shot.
Showing in latter photos are the ugly and childish moment of the birthday babies. The dolls was supposed to resemble the owner. So it is easily identified by HH that the on wearing strawberry shirt belongs to me although she has bleeding mouth.
Vivien was very fond of her doll. She kissed it when YC still waiting for his chance.
The one LH was holding looks like her a lot. Don't know which part , but the whole thing is like her.
Thomas one is with "B" letter. Someone need to explain to me what does it means. I did not get the meaning of the letter.
3 of the dolls happily posing...
Same goes to the 3 people here.. Hang fuk-nya...
There are 6 of the dolls..
But only 5 in the photo below. Thomas left early. He is Cinderellaman.
Thank you to the group for the Breeks-day celebration. I am getting lazy now and I want to sign off. Good night!!
2 comments:
hey..usually birthday gal after open thier present then they need to wear it one.. u are damn lucky as we nv ask u to do so... :P
you never show your slawbelly doll
Post a Comment