Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another 2 Plain Days

I saw a beverage machine in pantry today. The guy was installing the machine while being surrounded by an emerging crowd. All stunned and their eyes sparkled with mixed emotions on the love of the management is showering on the employees. Sujea too is thanking the God for free dinner every two days in a week for those who works late. Now we are almost there catching up with Google's benefits :p

Guess nowadays youngsters are so much pampered. A young lady asked from me a handphone for her belated birthday. Maybe she is not that pampered also. My mom promised her a handphone this year as she is approaching Form Five. So she found this model which has all the feature she wants, k32oi, not so expensive about rm300-rm400 and gave me call to double confirm the quality. Not bad for the range of price product. Might consider giving her this (burn pocket again).

I written this piece yesterday night but did not finish it. Therefore you people might be seeing today and "today" which is actually the day before. I am listening to this song "when love takes you in " by steven curtis chapman received from a friend in the morning. Soothing and comforting in the morning but dissapointing because when I went to take the coffee from the pantry's machine, all came out is just hot plain water. Tonight we will be having a company dinner and nobody seems to wanting to dress up. All jeans, all boring... haha... Maybe I will just wear a jeans and green top abiding the dress code smart and casual.

Weather is terribly hot for the past few weeks and will still continue to desert till chinese new year I feel. This means mosquitoes will be continuing the war towards human troop, preparing to the worst.

1 comment:

Fang Fang said...

Nice song, almost made me shed tears. I was lucky to taste my first cup of white coffee before the machine stopped functioning again.