Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bruises on knees

Lately a new some sort of happening place is opened in the biggest and longest mall in Penang. It is for inline-skating game. I feel the entrance fee is relatively expensive per person although it is for unlimited play time. For kids that can produce their student card, there is special 50% discount given to these people. Now you can see whole bunch of school children pass their time in leisure here. I went there with my working buddies, about 10 of us, on a WORKING DAY.



The place is quite big, about 4 baskteball courts in my estimation. Many gripping parts in the field has either been pulled off or spoiled by those new user, like ME! I hold to the side walls at the first one hour I spent there. Pretty embarassing because I have to ask the xiao mei mei and xiao di di to disperse from the blocking formed by their gang to let me pass through. You see, I can't stand without holding anything!!.. Stupid in action.. More stupier is somebody commented that the way I "brake" looked very ugly because the way I bend my knees makes my butt unpleasently looking.


I passed through the place again yesterday night and it was packed with people. I don't know how can they play in such a crowded area..

I fall a few times when skating. The front fall was painful than falling on my back. You know, the cushion!



My leg with bruises..




Can't see?

4 comments:

Fang Fang said...

haha got so kua jang ma... you go check your butt la, maybe got more.
btw, only 2 basketball court la.. where got 4.. i think it's kinda small leh..

Anonymous said...

the last 2 pics look like maid abuse case... :D

pik lay said...

Nope. I can't see any on my butt.. :P I think is 4 side by side leh.. ok.. at least 3.

anonymous friend: The real one is darker in colour.

Fang Fang said...

so this one is drawn one not real?