Monday, June 18, 2007

Sometimes I wish it rains


This picture was taken on a very hot day. I hate the sun




Sometimes I wish it rains, just like now. So it will wash away all the sadness and dissapointment. I coughed so much that I feel my lungs going to fall off.

8 comments:

Fang Fang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fang Fang said...

what sadness and disappointment you are having? lets talk about it offline..

hANNiS said...

really beh tahan this super 8 FF..hahaha.....joking joking..i know you are a very caring person la....but u really very free ar??? if free go and kuat kuat kuat kuat kuat ur honey out ler..hahaha

Xweing said...

Beautiful view at your condo...

Looks like a world on its own

My sweet buddy, dun be sad, you are always a HAPPY GIRL to me...! :)

Fang Fang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fang Fang said...

hehe that's the beautiful view at sri nibong park near my house. :p

sihang, i threw my honey away liao... cause no matter how hard i kuat kuat kjuat kuat kuat, the honey still stick stick stick stick stick. you also so free ah, so free go update your g-sterling blog la bun!!

pik lay said...

buddy: that one not my condo..
FF : yes, its true.. the beautiful view at ur mansion, what is kuat kuat kuat kuat?????

Sihang: Explain pls.

esee said...

Sunny day feel so good, it bring hopes.. it bring light to life..

Rainning day? u must be kidding.. it is soooo sad, so down, it is the sky dropping tears...oh no.. feeling so disappointing... make ppl feel like wanna leave themselve.... it indicating thunderstorm might come anytimes, make ppl feel like disaster is coming.... we are really difference species ...