Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dim sum@ Cititel

My first time to Cititel Penang was during my colleague's wedding dinner. The second time was when WL brought me for dim sum's lunch. I reckoned the bill must be very expensive and if we don't get the 50% discounted price. To my surprise the 50% promotion is not always available, only on certain time when they have and I don't know when.



The staircase leads to the restaurant...



We had salad prawn with the delicious salad sauce, xiao long pau, pork rib in bean sauce, and the noodle which I not sure what the name is, but it is simple irresistable.
We ordered the quantity which we estimated is enough for 2 and we paid RM29 not inclusive of flat RM4 parking fees. Just nice for a luxurious afternoon dim sum treat, once in a blue moon..

2 comments:

Fang Fang said...

that noodle is wat tan hor right? i never been there, for RM29 for 2 person, i think it's cheap. next time bring me there la..

pik lay said...

Because there is 50% discount. Normal is like 29*2 lo