Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Visit to the Dentist

The last time I visited the dentist was on my primary school days. That was back then, where we lined up behind each one holding a card containing our teeth information. I remember seeing two portion of teeth drawings, where each portion had two lines of teeth in the card and some of them had cross sign or were coloured black. I guess that was the way the doctor keep record of the tooth which was pulled before or spoiled. Soon, the nurse will usher us all tiny small students to the dentist. I wasn't scare of him. I hope he can drill my teeth or polish them. But everytime, he only checks and never use any equipment to test or clean my teeth. Sad..



However, I went to the dentist again yesterday only to clean and polish my teeth. The clinic was an old fashion type, which I think look like my headmistress office in school. There is a counter for you to talk to the fierce and bad admin, asking her permission to go into headmistress office. If she let you in, you may open the door next to the counter and head straight to the office. See clearer on the next picture.


When I was waiting for my turn in the waiting place, I went around the lobby area and took some photos with my handphone. I beginning to feel that the clinic owner is very obesssive with his/her family name Bhar




Visit your dentist BHAR



Sticking some hand-cut wordings onto a wall hanging picture. See BHAR?



BHAR again..



None on the monkey..


But there are 2 on this picture.



After looking at the BHARs, I am still waiting..

No comments: