Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fun at the Peak

I was a timid girl when talked about roller coaster. In this time trip to Genting Highlands, I had taken a very brave step to play some of the games I will never think of playing before.

Upon receiving the communication mail from KoKo on Friday, I was all excited for the trip. We were supposed to meet at PG12 lobby at 6.00am. As usual, Malaysian's time is always late by half to an hour. I arrived at the waiting spot at 6.05am in a kind-hearted friend's car. By 6.15am, we almost had everyone on the "Cuti-cuti Malaysia" travel bus. By the way, it is not VIP seat bus, it was a 4 seats-in-a-row bus. There were two buses prepared for this trip, and one was occupied shortly after we were called to board on the buses. The second bus, Bus A, my bus hmmm.. we were shorted of one passenger. Who doesn't know James LIM? The bus leader have asked his partner on James whereabout, and his partner said he was uncontactable !!!

At last we departed from Intel at about 6.55am when he finally arrived with a quick "Sorry guys!!".



I was fast asleep in the bus which I guess is caused by the car sick pill. Somehow, I think I lost my comb in the middle of the way. We had breakfast at Tapah rest area after 2 hours journey. The food there is yucks...


Soon we reached Genting Skyway. This was where the scariest thing in my journey to Genting started. Luckily I had Soek Junn beside me. We were all trying not to spot the tiger statue from our cable car. It was said that Uncle Wu Tong purposely placed the tiger there to bring bad luck to the gamblers.

We arrived at First World Hotel lobby and started to hang around posing for photos.. See Soek Junn and me were pretending as we are just 16 years old and Xiao Wei with her sexy smile.

We all dispersed to our own room with our room-mates soon we got our room key. Mine was at Tower 3, 16th floor, Room 818 !! This room was very different from the previous ones I stayed in the same hotel. The shower place is joint with the toilet and basin. So, the bathroom is bigger than the size of our cubicle in PDC.

Many of us had taken the theme park package (indoor and outdoor) which only bears the cost of RM13. Very worthy indeed for a timid girl like me.
We played some of the games like the:
Motion Master -- not nice!!! The sunglasses doesn't look cool either. The pictures was blur and the sound effect wasn't that good. I hate the water they sprayed from the side of our seats.
Pirate train -- this was pretty lame. Nothing to scare of... I was expecting someone jumped off the bushes and screamed at us.. But to no avail, nothing like that happened.

Corkscrew -- Hehe.. The game that I never stopped shouting from the time it slided.
These picture proved I was really there..!
Super Toboggan -- Max weight only 70kg. Only a few of us qualifued for this game.. One of them was elephant Julian Chan. I had backache after this game.

Alright I skipped many games because I lazy to write all down. This one is a MUST. See the Boating??? The boat that I shared with JAMES LIM CHEE HONG was "senget" to a side. I think we almost sinked. The reason why I had chooen him as my parther was because I thought I do not need to do leg peddling. But, end up, our boat is the slower of all because of the heavy weight. I still need to peddle, I do not want to play this anymore!!!!!!


We proceed to the foodcourt for dinner at about 7+pm. I took this hot plate mee which was ONLY RM13. Why I use "ONLY"? The answer is because other people who ate Bah Kut Teh end up paying RM30 for their hot meal.



Mooi Yee and me grabbed the opportunity to pose for a photo during the dinner time.


Later on 8 of us went to Ripley's Believe it OR noT? This was like a trip to the museum. We actually had a cheap deal by the rangers that supervised the museum. They wanted to make extr a money, so we only pay RM12 instead of the actually fees RM18. They somehow only got 1 ticket for all 8 of us.



This few strays of hair belong to George Washington


Look how good am I? I can hold the 3 metres tower high of stacked books with just 2 hands.
We were all very tired but still manage for many rounds of card games in Julian's room until 2pm.


2nd day breakfast time. A quick photo when I was consuming the greedily grabs from the buffet table.

A few of us went for a morning walk near the Theme PArk Hotel.

I was checking the quality of pictures taken in the trip.


This proved I really went on the cable car..



I took the picture myself. This is after I let go Soek Junn's hand. I was feeling better on the 4th time of cable car ride. The first 2 times were from the Genting Highland treasure hunt a year back. Same hand, Soek Junn's ... :P
Alright back to work on the next day..... Boring life..

6 comments:

Fang Fang said...

so that's all about the story of James and You? someone told me there are some interesting stories, but i think what you mentioned is not just all right??

okay, we talk offline ya?

pik lay said...

I guess getting him to boat with me is a bad idea la...

hANNiS said...

FYI, the kind-hearted friend is me :)
Just friend ar? sigh...hahaha

pik lay said...

more than frens la.. thats y i dun put ur name.. muahahahaha

Xweing said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

"The boat that I shared with JAMES LIM CHEE HONG was "senget" to a side. I think we almost sinked."

OMG

You also forgot to mention that his cable car also senget to one side.

James Lim: Voted MOST DANGEROUS PERSON TO SHARE A CABLE CAR/ BOAT WITH

Can't stop laughing after read ur post... darn it, hahaha

Btw, I like ur denim jacket. Looks casual n smart at the same time

pik lay said...

haha.. ya.. i almost forgot about that. His cable car is "senget" to a side. A cable car can fit 8 people. When his one has 6 people, me and Soek Junn were supposed to be the 7th and 8th. I don't want to go into his cable car :P . Luckily, we saw the result from the cable car behind his.