Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Splendid refreshing ice lemon tea

I felt a bit dizzy after gym workout today. Actually I just spent about half an hour in the gym and headed home afterward because I don't feel like exercising anymore. I don't see any gym trainer anymore. Maybe they were fired due to the cost-saving thingy, pity them..


I love ice lemon tea since n years ago. Therefore this packet of Boh ice lemon-lime tea made a good deed at the right time when I needed it the most. I used up 2 instant tea mix sachets today with one slice of lemon and made a large glass of cold and refreshing drink after the tired day.


The packaging is attractive with the shinning plastic packet. It costs about RM8+, means that one time consumption will cost you about 50cents :P



A cup of drinking water + tea mix + 1 slice of lemon + a handful of ice cubes+ the handsome guy to share this with = a refreshing treat and thirst killer





SOMETHING EASY FOR YOU TO TRY OUT/PLAY WITH IF YOU ARE FREE NOW





  1. Chinese tell time by the eye of a cat. Can you tell what is the time for each eye?
  2. What is the answer for this question: WHAT RELATION IS YOUR MOTHER'S BROTHER'S BROTHER-IN-LAW TO YOU?
  3. Just a play with your eye. You will see the white dots will sort of like twinkling at you with black dots

Anwers to the number (1) and (2) .. Please scroll down...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(1) Noon, 6pm, midnight (Follow the sequence up to bottom)

(2) Your father

No comments: