Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Spice and Seasoning


Thanks to Air Asia for the promotion that offered last year, Sujea finally had a cheaper trip back to his hometown. I requested him to help me to get me pepper, both black and white because pepper is one of Sarawak's best local product other than the great hornbill and and nutritious bird nest. From the packaging, they are from a shop called SaraSpice which is easily identified as the short form of Sarawak Spices. They smell like pepper, I am serious. I really mean smell like pepper. My mom should be happy to see this useful gift. I plan to give this to her as Mother's Day gift apart from the dinner I wish to bring her to :P Who can ask for more? Pepper freshly imported from Sarawak!!
On the right in green packaging, is white and black ground pepper. They come in two small bottles about 5 centimetres in height, ready to be used. I hope the aromatic smell will not evaporate so quickly, wait until my mom cook the first dished using any of them. On the left in orange packaging, is the white pepper "beans". I am not sure how to address Mr White Pepper's seed. I think beans will be a better name for his seeds.

Can't wait to go home this Friday ..

2 comments:

Fang Fang said...

not pepperbean dear.. we called it peppercorn..

pik lay said...

oic. next time i will call him properly, cornnnnnnnnnnn...