Sunday, May 20, 2007

Montage hair cut


I had my hair cut today with WL. He looks absolutely cute as ever but I think I potrait a fifteen year old teenager. It is a good sign because I looked worn after my second anniversary year in Intel. On the last April 2007, I have gone into the second year in this horrible square office place which has the size of 4/5 queen size bed. Back to the hair cut story, I guess I shall now match WL more than ever because I am back to my original age. I missed the morning market hours on these two days. Luckily the trip to Tesco had fruitfully brings me some ingredients for the weekdays cookings. I got a packet of pork ribs about RM5++, 2 carrots, eggs, and sawi.
My menu for the week:
Set 1: sour vege soup, cabbage, tofu
Set 2: mee hun ge
Set 3: sawi, fried egg+prawn, tofu
Set 4: fried rice + fried meehun
I hope I can cook them this week, my busy work schedule always amend my plan. If I can't make it, I will then postpone the mee hun ge :D

4 comments:

Xweing said...

Yes... both of u look cute together... WAKAKAKAKA...

What is MONTAGE ???

And, I had the same pic as ur post. http://xweing.blogspot.com/2006/02/blog-post_16.html

pik lay said...

Montage is the shop's name.. Ur pic too little. :D u and leo look cuter la

hANNiS said...

If you wanna go for set 2, please don't invite FF, else your so call mee hun ge will become tofu soup..(mee hun ge as big and thick as tofu)

pik lay said...

hehee.. so she cook a thick mee hun ge for you b4? :D so unlucky la u. i yesterday just ate.