
When I swallowed two car sick pills when I boarded the bus on Friday night, I know this would be an interesting trip. My first time to Batu Pahat!!
My first encounter was with Huey Fen. She walked along the aisle in the bus and spotted me on seat 9/10. I was in the midst of settling down for the long journey bus.. stuffing bag into the small hole under the foot rest and preparing for the sleep. I gave her a simple "Hi!" and she walked on after nodding her head in an understanding manner. But she ended up being transferred to another bus before the bus started to move because she was heading to Muar.
I had an uneasy ride until I got down for the first toilet rest. I think it is due to the numeruous type of medicine I took before that. I took paracetamol, vitamin C, clarinase, car sick pill and strepsil all along the way. It is him who informed the driver to stop at the nearest rest pit :)
At about 7am, he called his mom to fetch us from Batu Pahat bus station. I had a friendly handshake with her, and she quickly welcomed me to the place where he was brought up.
First impression was, "WOw.., so neat". There is hardly an item on the table or any furniture set. Even his room was as empty and comfortable as a hotel room. We continued resting until mid day, where his mom fetched us to the pharmacy to meet the other family members, total up three of them :D.
We went to visit his grandmother too. She was too happy to see him. She hugged us, one each time. There were a few drops of happy tear rolling down her natural blushed cheek. She is a 88 years old lady who looked fair, plumpy and delighed to meet her grandson.
We spent 3 days in his humble home watching football matches, Amargeddon and Moulin Rouge, a simple round in Batu Pahat and a leisure walk in BP Mall.. not forgetting the sumptuos meals that his mother cooked for us all 3 days.. With all the school magazines of all years, project Sejarah Keluarga Saya in high schools.. he wanted me to know everything. I admired the collection of books in his house.. the novels.. I seriously think there are hundreds of them, Economics books, National Geographics, Readers Digests.. and encyclopedias.. I managed to read on a part in one of the book of my favourite author, Danielle Steel.
The overall summation on the trip is, I had an interesting, warm and relaxing trip with the greatest guy on earth to his place of birth meeting up his friendly mother, distinguished father, capable sister and passionate grandmother **wink**
6 comments:
sumptuous or scrumptious? :D
You make me stunned for a while.. I went to check the dictionary if my spelling is wrong.
scrump·tious /ˈskrʌmpʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[skruhmp-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective very pleasing, esp. to the senses; delectable; splendid: a scrumptious casserole; a scrumptious satin gown.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sump·tu·ous /ˈsʌmptʃuəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[suhmp-choo-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. entailing great expense, as from choice materials, fine work, etc.; costly: a sumptuous residence.
2. luxuriously fine or large; lavish; splendid: a sumptuous feast.
"She is a 88 years old lady who looked fair, plumpy and delighted to meet her grandson."
Even more delighted to meet her grandson's to-be-bride, I would say, LOL!!!
"Finally, someone to carry on the bloodline!!!!" *Checks out ur ass.. wahahahahahaha*
SHe patted me.. :D but not on the butt...
Glad to hear that :) finally u found your hapiness...its really sweet for both of u :)
i have a unforgetful meet the fockers too. :,(
Who are you anonymous? I think you are my friend
Post a Comment